, Please review the Driver Packet
and give us a call if you wish to participate.
The event has grown from local to national proportions in the last year, and we now require that all potential drivers apply in order to register for the 2015 event. We will announce further details regarding this process in January 2015, but please contact us if you have any questions at all in the meantime. Thanks for your interest!
Up to 60 days prior to event 100%, up to 45 days prior to event 75%, up to 30 days prior to the event 50%, up to 15 days prior to event 25%, 14 days or less fees are non refundable.
In the case of a weather cancellation the day of the event, some veteran drivers have expressed a desire to donate all the funds to the charity; that being the ultimate purpose of the event.
The formal policy, if a driver desires, is a 35% refund or a discount of 50% towards the same number of runs in the 2015 Road Rally; at the drivers option.
As this is ultimately an act of god, the Community Drug Coalition has no control over weather. We will make every effort to delay the rally, give drivers every opportunity to participate on Saturday, July 26th.
Finally, the event has grown in scale to where it is no longer possible to offer a Sunday rally as an alternative for weather delays.